Automotive INDUSTRY News & Articles
It’s important to stay informed when you’re working in the automotive industry as there’s always changes and innovations coming down the road. Find the information you need by reading our automotive jobs news and articles. On this page, Automotive Jobs Inc. features popular articles about cars and the industry as a whole.
Stay informed with up-to-date information about the automotive industry. Read breaking automotive news from across the nation.
- Groups release outline for autonomous vehicle legislation November 30, 2020The diverse coalition includes Advocates for Highway and Auto Safety, Center for Disability Rights, Transportation for America, Consumer Reports and other stakeholders that are urging federal lawmakers to use the framework as a guide to ensure public safety.
- Adient posts $36M net loss in Q4, projects growth for 2021 November 30, 2020Despite a deeper net loss from the year before, the results still marked a significant improvement from Adient's third-quarter net loss of $325 million.
- TrueCar completes $135M sale of ALG unit to J.D. Power November 30, 2020TrueCar said the transaction will boost the company's cash balance and the proceeds will support an ongoing share repurchase program worth up to $75 million.
- CDK Global to sell international business for $1.45 billion November 30, 2020CDK Global says it will focus on its core North American operations and repay debt as it considers future capital investments.
- S&P Global to buy IHS Markit in deal valued at $44 billion November 30, 2020IHS Markit is a major player in the automotive data segment. S&P Global is renowned for providing debt ratings to countries and companies, as well as data on capital and commodity markets worldwide.
What’s new? What’s hot? And what’s not? Get the information you need by reading our news and articles.
- China approves sales of Shanghai-made Tesla Model Y November 30, 2020Tesla will start selling the crossover alongside the locally built Model 3.
- Ford picks German plant to build new EV, reports say November 30, 2020The automaker will invest 1 billion euros ($1.2 billion) into the Cologne factory for EV production, according a German newspaper and other reports.
- Tesla could widen release of 'self-driving' software in two weeks November 28, 2020The automaker plans to make its new "Full Self Driving" software update available to more customers.
- VW will ax Passat sedan in U.S., Europe, sources say November 27, 2020Amid a steady, broad consumer shift away from cars, VW is dropping the midsize sedan to focus on EVs and utility vehicles, sources familiar with the brand's future product plans said.
- VW CEO Diess said to push for contract extension amid labor opposition November 27, 2020Diess has asked VW's controlling Piech and Porsche families to back a contract extension in a bid to break a management deadlock at the automaker, Reuters reported.
Are you a car enthusiast? Perhaps you simply love fixing automobiles. Here, you’ll find articles about your automotive passion or career.
Advertise your open position or your business here. We offer maximum exposure for businesses throughout the US.