Please Read this Privacy Statement
NOTICE: Click here for important information about safe surfing from the Federal Trade Commission.
- This policy covers how Automotivejobs.com treats personal information that Automotivejobs.com collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Automotivejobs.com products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Automotivejobs.com does not own or control, or to people that Automotivejobs.com does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Automotivejobs.com collects personal information when you register with Automotivejobs.com, when you use Automotivejobs.com products or services, when you visit Automotivejobs.com pages or the pages of certain Automotivejobs.com partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Automotivejobs.com may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, zip code, and may also ask for your current occupation, industry, and personal interests. Automotivejobs.com does not collect or store credit card numbers or social security numbers. Once you register with Automotivejobs.com and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Automotivejobs.com may automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Automotivejobs.com cookie information, and the page you request.
- Automotivejobs.com uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.Â
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Automotivejobs.com does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Automotivejobs.com under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Automotivejobs.com communicate with you about offers from Automotivejobs.com and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Automotivejobs.com works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
- Automotivejobs.com may set and access Automotivejobs.com cookies on your computer.
- Automotivejobs.com may let other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Automotivejobs.com’s cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your Automotivejobs.com Account Information, including any subsequent preferences, at any time.
- New categories of marketing communications may be added to the Marketing Preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Automotivejobs.com service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Automotivejobs.com Newsletter, that are considered part of your Automotivejobs.com account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You can delete your Automotivejobs.com account by visiting our Account Deletion page.
- Your account will automatically be deleted after 180 days of inactivity.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Automotivejobs.com may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Automotivejobs.com account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
Address – 2749 E. Gelding, Phoenix, AZ 85032
Phone – 1-800-266-6187
Fax – 602-569-4604
Effective Date: January 15, 2005