Terms & Conditions
Terms of Services
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Automotive Jobs, Inc. provides its service to you, subject to the following Terms of Service (“TOS”), which may be updated by us at any time without notice. In addition, when using particular Automotive Jobs, Inc. owned or operated services, you and Automotive Jobs, Inc. shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the TOS. Automotive Jobs, Inc. may also offer other services that are governed by different Terms of Service.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
Automotive Jobs, Inc. provides users with access to a collection of employment related resources relevant to the automotive industry. You also understand and agree that the Service may include advertisements and that these advertisements are necessary for Automotive Jobs, Inc. to provide the Service. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new Automotive Jobs, Inc. properties, shall be subject to the TOS. You understand and agree that the Service is provided “AS-IS” and that Automotive Jobs, Inc. assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service’s registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Automotive Jobs, Inc. has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Automotive Jobs, Inc. has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Service’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Automotive Jobs, Inc. of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Automotive Jobs, Inc. cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 5.
You understand that all information, data, text, or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not Automotive Jobs, Inc., are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. Automotive Jobs, Inc. does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Automotive Jobs, Inc. be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
You agree to not use the Service to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an Automotive Jobs, Inc. official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass another; or
- collect or store personal data about other users.
You acknowledge that Automotive Jobs, Inc. may or may not pre-screen Content, but that Automotive Jobs, Inc. and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or move any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, Automotive Jobs, Inc. and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by Automotive Jobs, Inc. or submitted to Automotive Jobs, Inc., including without limitation information all other parts of the Service.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that Automotive Jobs, Inc. may access, preserve, and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the TOS; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Automotive Jobs, Inc., its users and the public.
You understand that Automotive Jobs, Inc. does not store or preserve, in its entirety, any financial information including credit card information or other banking information.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You agree to indemnify and hold Automotive Jobs, Inc., and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.
NO RESALE OF SERVICE
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE
Automotive Jobs, Inc. reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Automotive Jobs, Inc. shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
You agree that Automotive Jobs, Inc. may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your Automotive Jobs, Inc. account, any associated email address, and access to the Service. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to, (a) breaches or violations of the TOS or other incorporated agreements or guidelines, (b) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (c) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions), (d) discontinuance or material modification to the Service (or any part thereof), (e) unexpected technical or security issues or problems, and (f) extended periods of inactivity. Termination of your Automotive Jobs, Inc. account includes (a) removal of access to all offerings within the Service, (b) deletion of your password and all related information, files and content associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof), and (c) barring further use of the Service. Further, you agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in Automotive Jobs, Inc. sole discretion and that Automotive Jobs, Inc. shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your account, or access to the Service.
DEALINGS WITH ADVERTISERS
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that Automotive Jobs, Inc. shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Service.
The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because Automotive Jobs, Inc. has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Automotive Jobs, Inc. is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Automotive Jobs, Inc. shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Please contact us at [email protected] with questions or suggestions.
Please Read this Privacy Statement
Automotive Jobs, Inc. (or “automotivejobs.com” herein) takes your privacy seriously.
NOTICE: Click here for important information about safe surfing from the Federal Trade Commission.
- This policy covers how Automotive Jobs, Inc. treats personal information that Automotive Jobs, Inc. collects and receives, including information related to your past use of automotivejobs.com products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Automotive Jobs, Inc. does not own or control, or to people that Automotive Jobs, Inc. does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and General Use
- Automotive Jobs, Inc. collects personal information when you register on automotivejobs.com, when you use Automotive Jobs, Inc. products or services, when you visit automotivejobs.com. pages or the pages of certain Automotive Jobs, Inc. partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Automotive Jobs, Inc. may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, zip code, and may also ask for your current occupation, industry, and personal interests. Automotive Jobs, Inc. does not collect or store credit card numbers or social security numbers.Once you register with Automotive Jobs, Inc. and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Automotive Jobs, Inc. may automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, automotivejobs.com cookie information, and the page you request.
- Automotive Jobs, Inc. uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Automotive Jobs, Inc. does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Automotive Jobs, Inc. under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Automotive Jobs, Inc. communicate with you about offers from Automotive Jobs, Inc. and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Automotive Jobs, Inc. works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
- Automotive Jobs, Inc. may set and access automotivejobs.com cookies on your computer.
- Automotive Jobs, Inc. may let other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Automotive Jobs, Inc.’s cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your Automotive Jobs, Inc. Account Information, including subsequent preferences at any time.
- New categories of marketing communications may be added to the Marketing Preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Automotive Jobs, Inc. service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Automotive Jobs, Inc. Newsletter, that are considered part of your Automotive Jobs, Inc. account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You can delete your automotivejobs.com account by visiting your Account page.
- Your account may be automatically deleted after 180 days of inactivity.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
Automotive Jobs, Inc. may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your automotivejobs.com account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits out visitors who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at [email protected] or write to us at:
Automotive Jobs, Inc.
3317 E Bell Rd PO Box #, Phoenix, AZ 85032
The site may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information, as well as Automotive Jobs, Inc. member companies (companies and staffing firms). If you direct job seekers to leave the Automotive Jobs, Inc. Website, You permit Automotive Jobs, Inc. to frame any of the materials or information to which You link such job seekers.
SPECIFIC PROHIBITED USES
Automotive Jobs, Inc. specifically prohibits any use of the Site, and all users agree not to use the Site, for any of the following:
- Printing out or otherwise copying or using any personally identifiable information about candidates for purposes other than consideration of the candidates for potential employment or placement by your company.
- Posting or transmitting any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, “spam,” chain letters, telephone calls or any other form of solicitation or any non-resume information such as opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise, to member companies or job seekers.
- SPAMMING Automotive Jobs, Inc.’ MEMBER COMPANIES OR CANDIDATES WHO’S RESUMES APPEAR ON THE SITE.
- USING A RESUME OR OTHERWISE RESPONDING TO A JOB LISTING OTHER THAN FOR THE PURPOSE OF APPLYING FOR A JOB ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF.
- IN THE CASE OF MEMBER COMPANIES, USING ALLOCATED JOB LISTINGS OTHER THAN TO LIST AVAILABLE JOBS AT THE MEMBER COMPANY OR, IN THE CASE OF STAFFING FIRMS, AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES THAT THE STAFFING FIRM HAS BEEN ENGAGED TO FILL.
- Posting any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own accurate resume that you have posted for the purpose of seeking job opportunities for yourself (living individual seeking employment on a full-time or part-time basis on his or her own behalf). Recruiters representing candidates may not send that candidate’s resume in response to a job posting.
- Posting the resume of anyone other than yourself.
- Posting any multi-level-marketing, pyramid scheme, “club membership”, distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up front or periodic payment, or pays commissions only (except for postings that make clear that the available job pays commissions only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling).
- Including any hidden text in your job postings, including words in white or otherwise invisible font or words that are more than one line lower than the main text.
- Deleting or revising any material posted by any other person or entity.
- Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activity being conducted on the Site.
- Taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site’s infrastructure.
- IF YOU HAVE A PASSWORD ALLOWING ACCESS TO A NON-PUBLIC AREA OF THIS WEB SITE, DISCLOSING TO OR SHARING YOUR PASSWORD WITH ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY OR USING YOUR PASSWORD FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED PURPOSE.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Site other than the search engine and search agents available from Automotive Jobs, Inc. on the Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer).
- Accessing the Site by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Automotive Jobs, Inc. for use in accessing the Site.
- Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- Aggregating, copying or duplicating in any manner any of the materials or information available from the Site.
- Framing of or linking to any of the materials or information available from the Site.
The Site is only a venue. The Site acts as a venue for (i) member companies to post job opportunities and (ii) for candidates to post their own resumes for the purpose of evaluating job opportunities for themselves. Automotive Jobs, Inc. does not screen or censor the profiles or other information. Because user authentication on the Internet is difficult, Automotive Jobs, Inc. cannot and does not confirm that each user is who they claim to be. Automotive Jobs, Inc. expects that you will use caution and common sense when using the Site.
Automotive Jobs, Inc. is not involved in the actual transaction between member companies and candidates. As a result, Automotive Jobs, Inc. has no control over the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or profiles posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of member companies to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings. In addition, note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretenses. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through the Site.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume or material contained therein placed by you on the Site. Member companies are solely responsible for their postings on the Site.
Automotive Jobs, Inc. does not warrant or guarantee that a resume or job posting will be viewed by any specific number of users, or that it will be viewed by any user.
Automotive Jobs, Inc. is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to your use of the Site, and Automotive Jobs, Inc. shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any entity posting jobs on the Site.