Automotive Jobs News & Articles
It’s important to stay informed when you’re working in the automotive industry as there’s always changes and innovations coming down the road. Find the information you need by reading our automotive jobs news and articles. On this page, Automotive Jobs Inc. features popular articles about cars and the industry as a whole.
Stay informed with up-to-date information about the automotive industry. Read breaking news from across the nation.
- Jeep Gladiator: FCA's new accessories king August 25, 2019Mopar said Gladiator buyers spend an average of around $1,000 per vehicle on accessories, topping Wrangler purchasers, who shell out about $800.
- BMW, Mercedes, Ford most at risk from new tariffs August 25, 2019With no signs of the Trump administration's trade war with China ending soon, experts say automakers need to be prepared for volatility and added costs.
- Lidar maker's sensors auto-ready August 25, 2019Unlike others, Luminar has focused on automotive readiness since its early days, integrating Toyota's kaizen manufacturing practices into its manufacturing facility in Orlando.
- Amazon joins Walmart in saying Tesla solar panel caught fire August 24, 2019News of the Amazon fire comes just three days after Walmart dropped a bombshell lawsuit against Tesla, accusing it of shoddy panel installations that led to fires at more than a half-dozen stores.
- Event unites aspiring techs with dealerships August 24, 2019As Hellcat Challengers and Chargers roared nearby during the Roadkill Nights Powered by Dodge event this month, aspiring service technicians who could one day find themselves working on those very vehicles for a living were networking with dealerships in need of fresh talent.
What’s new? What’s hot? And what’s not? Get the information you need by reading our automotive jobs news and articles.
- Daimler to build Mercedes-Benz-branded heavy trucks in China, report says August 22, 2019Daimler plans to build Mercedes-Benz-branded heavy trucks in China by revamping truck plants owned by its local joint venture with Beiqi Foton, according to Reuters and two sources familiar with the matter.
- Automakers drive rise in industrial robot outlays August 20, 2019North American companies, led by automakers, increased spending on industrial robots in the second quarter, even as many businesses remain tight-fisted about other types of investments amid a prolonged trade war with China.
- Ford, Lincoln ready new midsize EV crossovers August 19, 2019Ford Motor Co. plans to assemble two midsize battery-electric crossovers under the Ford and Lincoln brands at a plant near Detroit for the 2023 model year, according to three sources. The new vehicles shed further light into the company's plans to add 16 BEVs globally through 2022.
- In a disruptive future, carmakers need to partner with retailers August 19, 2019Carmakers and retailers should partner to weather the future forces of technology and competition.
- Karma Automotive's U.S. venture lures global suppliers August 19, 2019The Chinese-owned startup is up and running as a bona fide premium carmaker, with a U.S. plant, a global supply chain and a different sort of pitch for interested suppliers.
Contact us if you’re looking for a new automotive job in your state. We proudly provide nationwide automotive job listings as well as other resource materials.
Are you a car enthusiast? Perhaps you simply love fixing automobiles. Here, you’ll find articles about your automotive passion or career.
Advertise your open position or your business here. We offer maximum exposure for businesses throughout the US.