Automotive INDUSTRY News & Articles
It’s important to stay informed when you’re working in the automotive industry as there’s always changes and innovations coming down the road. Find the information you need by reading our automotive jobs news and articles. On this page, Automotive Jobs Inc. features popular articles about cars and the industry as a whole.
Stay informed with up-to-date information about the automotive industry. Read breaking automotive news from across the nation.
- Big pickup sales rise 3% despite overall plunge in sales April 6, 2020March pickup sales continued without a hitch in the Southeast and South Central regions but fell well below forecasts everywhere else as many governors ordered residents to stay home and nonessential business activity to cease.
- Off-lease tide faces uncertainty April 6, 2020An estimated 1.8 million lease customers in the U.S. are scheduled to turn in their cars from March to July. Putting them into new vehicles will be tough where states have bans on auto sales.
- Pandemic crimps CarMax expansion plans April 6, 2020The used-car giant was on a record pace until the coronavirus caused a dramatic decline.
- Nissan turnaround, struggling stores in jeopardy amid outbreak April 6, 2020Profitability was a big challenge before the pandemic. A big question now: Will the extraordinary economic complications of COVID-19 be fatal to some dealerships?
- How NADA mobilized as virus threat grew April 6, 2020The association has scrambled to adjust internally while maintaining a presence on Capitol Hill and guiding dealers through an unprecedented crisis.
What’s new? What’s hot? And what’s not? Get the information you need by reading our news and articles.
- Europe recalls '08 lessons in virus fight April 6, 2020One big lesson from the 2008-09 financial crisis for auto leaders in today's emergency: Whatever you do, do it quickly.
- Toyota's reopening will be based on data April 6, 2020The decision on when and where to safely return to work won't be based on gut instinct or intuition, says manufacturing executive Chris Reynolds.
- Supply lines: Hospitals receiving shipments of medical supplies from automakers April 6, 2020Some of those on the front lines of the fight against the coronavirus outbreak expressed gratitude with photos on Facebook and Twitter.
- Museum helps unite car lovers April 6, 2020The renowned Gilmore Car Museum in western Michigan will have its first-ever online car show April 11.
- Cash for clunkers overseer backs new 'lifeline' for dealers, automakers April 3, 2020Former Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood, who oversaw the Cars Allowance Rebate System in 2009, supports a sequel if the auto industry, lawmakers and White House agree that light-vehicle demand needs a boost once the virus begins to abate.
Are you a car enthusiast? Perhaps you simply love fixing automobiles. Here, you’ll find articles about your automotive passion or career.
Advertise your open position or your business here. We offer maximum exposure for businesses throughout the US.