Automotive INDUSTRY News & Articles
It’s important to stay informed when you’re working in the automotive industry as there’s always changes and innovations coming down the road. Find the information you need by reading our automotive jobs news and articles. On this page, Automotive Jobs Inc. features popular articles about cars and the industry as a whole.
Stay informed with up-to-date information about the automotive industry. Read breaking automotive news from across the nation.
- Tesla Mich. win may hurt franchised dealerships January 27, 2020A settlement in the birthplace of the U.S. auto industry, experts say, could serve as a template for similar cases in other states and pave the way for other startups to sidestep dealers.
- With 5th-gen Uconnect, FCA aims to stay in front January 27, 2020Fiat Chrysler has prospered in a tech realm where rivals have stumbled. Next up: dual Bluetooth connections and in-vehicle Alexa assistance.
- Dale Pollak’s ‘new truth of used-car profitability’ January 27, 2020The idea has been slow to catch on, but eventually dealers will get it, the vAuto founder says.
- Nissan plots civil case for Ghosn's millions January 27, 2020Carlos Ghosn jumped bail to avoid criminal trial in Japan. But Nissan may now ramp up civil action to claim tens of millions it says he improperly received.
- Mini's EV mission all about the price January 27, 2020Achieving an ambitiously low sticker price dictated many of the design and engineering decisions on the battery-powered Mini Cooper SE.
What’s new? What’s hot? And what’s not? Get the information you need by reading our news and articles.
- 3 trends could fuel success in 2020 January 27, 20202020 is shaping up to be one of the most pivotal years the automotive industry has seen. And, it will be exciting to see which automakers are able to carve out new avenues for success.
- A century of Mazda milestones January 26, 2020Mazda wasn't always Mazda, and the company it was born from didn't always make cars.
- Virus sparks another China crisis January 25, 2020Global travel restrictions could jeopardize automotive projects in China, especially in the industry hub of Wuhan, the epicenter of the coronavirus.
- Unifor confident with Canada at crossroads January 25, 2020Union President Jerry Dias says he expects to maintain jobs during 2020 Detroit 3 labor talks. Analysts, meanwhile, forecast Canadian production to fall in the coming years.
- Automakers, Trump face new pressure on mileage rules January 23, 2020An influential Democratic senator said the administration’s latest draft plan for fuel economy and greenhouse gas standards for autos, which is now being reviewed by the White House, fails to deliver many of the benefits promised when it was initially proposed in 2018.
Are you a car enthusiast? Perhaps you simply love fixing automobiles. Here, you’ll find articles about your automotive passion or career.
Advertise your open position or your business here. We offer maximum exposure for businesses throughout the US.